- Finish update for CLA support
- Selective test cases run by name
- Boost.Test thread safety need to be achieved at least if BOOST_TEST_THREAD_SAFE is defined. This one will require separate discussion
- Some performance testing tools (aka profiler). Unless somebody else will come up with something like this
- Build info feature needs to be updated: there are at least two different
"build infos": library build and test module build
- More tutorial documentation.
- Projects that could be very interesting, but I may not be able to do
it by myself:
- An add-on for Visual Studio to automate test
case/ test modules generation
- Set of Python and/or Perl scripts to automate test
case/test modules generation from command line
- Memory usage test tools.
- Time-out implementation on Win32 platform.
- Make output_test_stream match like diff do
- Better unicode support (reports and log in wostream)
- Support for custom test case dependency/condition