Boost Basic Linear Algebra - Release Notes
-  fixed coordinate_matrix sort problem on MSVC10
changed computation of
norm_inf for complex types to match
Note: This might cause a performance drop
std::abs(z) is called for each vector element.
The old implementation used
norm_1 will now return
the same values for complex vector.
-  Moved free functions in
concepts.hpp into anonymous namespace.
- Move semantics of vector/matrix container assignments have been
implemented. They can be enabled by setting
BOOST_UBLAS_MOVE_SEMANTICS. More details are on the preprocessor options page.
- Introduce new free functions. See ,
the new tests in libs/numeric/ublas/test and the inline documentation of the files in boost/numeric/ublas/operation/.
-  Fix resizing problem in
-  Add DefaultConstructible to concept checks
Release 1.40.0 and before
- Release notes were not available in this form.
Copyright (©) 2000-2009 Joerg Walter, Mathias Koch, Gunter Winkler
Use, modification and distribution are subject to the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
(See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at