Filesystem Release History
- Added operational function canonical(),
suggested by David Svoboda, who also provided pseudo-code.
- Added hash_value() function for
paths. (Daniel James)
- Fix path inserter problem (#5764)
reported for QNX6.3.2 host (gcc-3.3.5)
- Fix problem of locale("") exception being thrown before main() starts on
poorly configured (e.g. LANG="bad name") POSIX systems. Resolves the most
serious aspect of tickets
- Program file_status.cpp added (V3). See boost-root/libs/filesystem/v3/example.
Useful both as an example and to explore how Boost.Filesystem treats various
status errors. Run "bjam" (NOT "bjam install") in the example directory
to install in example/bin.
- Fix fstream problem for STLPort masquerading as Dinkumware (#5217).
- Version 3 of the library is now the default.
- IBM vacpp: Workaround for compiler bug affecting iterator_facade. (#4912)
- Verify, clarify, document that <boost/config/user.hpp> can be used to
specify BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION. (#4891)
- Replaced C-style assert with BOOST_ASSERT.
- Undeprecated unique_path(). Instead, add a note mentioning the workaround
for lack of thread safety and possible change to cwd. unique_path() is just
too convenient to deprecate!
- Cleared several GCC warnings.
- Changed V2 code to use BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION.
- Windows: Fix status() to report non-symlink reparse point correctly.
allowing control over recursion into directory symlinks. Note that the default
is changed to not recurse into directory symlinks.
- Reference documentation cleanup, including
fixing missing and broken links, and adding missing functions.
- Miscellaneous implementation code cleanup.
03 October, 2011
© Copyright Beman Dawes, 2011
Use, modification, and distribution are subject to the Boost Software
License, Version 1.0. See